- Category Wills and Estates
ABOUT THIS AREA OF PRACTICE
Wills and powers of attorney play an important role in estate planning. These tools allow for individuals to plan how their affairs will be managed both during their lifetime and after their death.
If an individual passes away without a valid will, their estate will be administered in accordance with applicable legislation. To ensure your estate is managed and distributed according to your wishes, it is important to have a valid and updated will.
It is also important for individuals to contemplate how decisions will be made on their behalf in the event they are unable to manage their own affairs.
A Power of Attorney is an estate-planning document that lets you appoint a trusted person to make legal and financial decisions on your behalf.
A Representation Agreement lets you appoint a trusted person to make personal care and healthcare decisions on
At Dominion Law Group, we understand that estate planning can be an overwhelming experience and we aim to make it easier through understanding. We are dedicated to helping our clients through this process, ensuring they comprehend all of their options and tailoring the right plan.
- Preparation of Wills
- Preparation of Powers of Attorney
- Preparation of Representation Agreements
- Appointment of Committees
- Implementation and administration of family trusts
- Corporate reorganizations related to estate planning
- Trusts of all kinds, testamentary, family, alter ego, etc.
- Estate Administration
- Estate and trust litigation
- Advising executors and trustees on their duties and obligations
- Advising trustees regarding preparations of estate accounts
- Advising beneficiaries of their rights and entitlements under wills or trusts
Our lawyers have extensive experience in preparing Wills, Estate plans and resolving disputes
We offer comprehensive packages to provide you with certainty in the event of incapacity or death. We welcome the opportunity to work with couples and extended families. Call us today at 604-575-0111 to find out more about our Wills and Estates services