Parm graduated and received his Juris Doctor degree (J.D.) from Gonzaga University School of Law in Washington State.
Throughout his legal education and articles Parm has gained significant knowledge and experience in the areas of criminal law, child custody matters, First Nations rights, parenting plans, estate planning, and civil litigation, with an emphasis on ICBC motor vehicle injury claims and insurance coverage disputes. Parm has also successfully dealt with matters involving Landlord/Tenant disputes, motor vehicle violations, and administrative law, having appeared in court and at tribunals representing his clients’ interests.
Parm was born and raised in Surrey, B.C. and is an active member of his community at large.
Parm is fluent in English, Punjabi and is also adept in French.
Leadership, Membership & Honors
Nizar Hoss. “Parm at Dominion Law Group is a Phenomenal lawyer that works with you to make sure you get the best treatment possible…”
Areas of Expertise
- Personal Injury
- ICBC motor vehicle injury claims.
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Residential Tenancy Board Disputes
- Lease Agreements
- Real Estate
- Buying and selling of real estate
- Criminal Law
- Wills and Estates
- Traffic Violations
- (traffic tickets and driving prohibitions, suspensions and points;
- Immediate Roadside Prohibitions (IRP);
- Careless Driving;
- Impaired Driving (DUI), Refusal to Blow;
- and other matters affecting B.C. driver’s license.